This is a 40 inch x 48 inch sheet of Fyberoid Fish Paper. It is folded in half for shipping and rolled for shipping.
The insulating properties of this "Fish Paper" makes it ideal for many uses. It is commonly used around the shop where electrical insulation is needed. It is tough, flexible, and combined with its edge-tearing resistance and high dielectric strength make it a great product for slot car insulation. It is also very absorbent of insulating varnishes.
- Color: Blue-Gray
- Size: 40" x 48" Sheet
- Thickness: .010" +/- 10%
- Material: Vulcanized Cellulose Fiber
- Tensile Strength: 15,000 PSI Typical
- Insulating Properties: 300V/mil
- Tearing Strength: 375 grams
- Zn Cl Content = <.05%
- UL94 Flame Class: 94HB UL file #E55656
- Mil Spec # MIL-1-695A type F
Please contact sales for shipping amount if you wish this item to ship via air. This item falls into a dimensional weight category for air shipping due to it's size.