A new, fast, portable, convenient and affordable tester. A GO/NO-GO tester that fits in a shirt pocket. Designed for the professional electronic technician for field or shop work and also easy enough for the hobbyist to use.
Ideal for testing 3 legged devices like Transistors, FET's SCR'S and Triacs. It works much better than using a multimeter for testing these devices since these semiconductor devices have 3 leads and a multimeters only has two leads. It also tests, Diodes, LED's, Fuses, Incandescent Lamps, Bridge Rectifiers and tests Continuity too!
- Built-in self-test, no adjustments or calibration required.
- Operates with a bipolar LED and audible tone to indicate test results.
- Color-coded test leads with alligator clips for fast, dependable connections.
- Test leads permanently attached to the tester and can not be misplaced.
- Over 75 hours of testing on a single 9 volt DC transistor battery.
- Power Required: 9V DC transistor battery (not included)
- Max. Current: 194 ma
- Avg. Test Current: 181ma
- Size: 3-1/32"(L) x 2-7/16"(W) x 7/8"(H)
- Weight: 2.8 oz (without battery)
4.0 oz. (with battery)
- Test Leads: 24 inches long